Google Remarketing #entrepreneurlife
Google Remarketing is a form of online advertising aimed at current or potential customers who have visited a company’s website. It helps keep the brand in front of consumers after they leave. Experience shows that on the first visit to the site, only 2% of the traffic is converted into a sale. Remarketing covers the remaining 98%.
Types of remarketing on Google
There are two main types of remarketing: online and offline. Online remarketing applies to all users, visitors to the company’s website.
In online remarketing, there are three main ways of interacting with customers:
- through contextual advertising;
- through search engine optimization;
- by sending e-mail newsletters.
Offline remarketing is applied to potential customers who have requested a quote, inquired about a business or had some contact with a similar one.
The greatest effectiveness is achieved with the complex use of the mentioned methods, but if it is not possible to use all three at the same time, the greatest effectiveness is contextual advertising.
Contextual advertising displays the advertising message in response to certain queries of the Internet user. It is published in the popular search engines – Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc. Every day they are visited by millions of users who are looking for the products they are interested in.
Google Trends or Google Trends gives information about the volume of searches for various keywords in the world. Since the second source does not give direct information about the usability of a specific technology, but only information about the volume of searches for a given keyword, the confirmation of the usability of a specific technology is based on the fact that when a given technology is used, it is present in greater degree in the search results. For this reason, Google Trends data is used to indirectly confirm the data provided by BuiltWith.
Google Ads remarketing
Google Ads remarketing is a special tracking code that detects the cookies on the computer and smart devices of users who have visited your site, and then you can use this data to re-advertise to those visitors. The main idea of google ads remarketing is to show the relevant ads to all users who have shown interest in your site.
Search engine advertising is proving to be the most effective internet way to both increase sales and solve virtually any marketing task. The most popular advertising platform for publishing contextual advertising is Google Ads . The procedure is as follows:
Ads are displayed after a user query at the same time as the query results. Google buys keywords and phrases suitable for the theme of the advertising campaign. Contextual advertising is shown only to those users who have entered exactly those words into the search engine. The benefits of implementing contextual advertising are:
- potential customers, as advertising is focused on the target audience defined by the company;
- payment for results – payment is made on click, i.e. only when the user clicks on the ad and enters the site;
- quick effect of advertising;
- measurability of the results, since there is a statistical system that allows monitoring the number of visitors, how much time they spent browsing and which products.
Dynamic Google Ads remarketing
Dynamic Google Ads remarketing is more in demand than regular remarketing because it allows advertisers to retarget users who have already visited or taken some action on their site. Dynamic Google Ads remarketing gives fantastic results because it shows the user information about products that they are interested in and have already viewed and searched for. This type of remarketing is no longer associated so much with branding.
It comes with five pre-built lists to segment users, and other lists can be added as well as pre-built ad templates. Better results are achieved than with simple remarketing. According to Google, advertisers report 450% higher click-through rates compared to regular remarketing campaigns.
Dynamic remarketing enables advertisers to automatically create personalized ads based on the products viewed by visitors.
What to do to start using dynamic remarketing
- Google Merchant Centre, registration linked to your Google Ads account.
- Google Analytics tracking code snippet.
- Special dynamic remarketing campaign in Ads.
- Dynamic ads tool to create product-based ads combining text and photo.
- Custom Google Ads campaign settings.
The second way to interact with users in remarketing is search engine optimization (SEO).
It consists in improving the visibility of the website in search engines through algorithmic results, which includes optimization of the HTML code, structure and texts of the website. Advertising the site and increasing internal and/or backlinks is another strategy for SEO optimization.
The earlier and more often a site appears in the results, the more visitors the search engine is likely to generate for it. Thus, the site gets a stronger presence in the Internet space. Optimization can include various search aspects such as: searching in a certain field or region, as well as searching for pictures, video or news. As an Internet marketing strategy, search engine optimization examines how search engines work and what users search for.
There are two main methods of remarketing: the pixel-based method and through lists. Their use depends on the objectives of the marketing campaign.
When leaving the site, the stealth cookie tells the tracking platforms exactly what ads to show based on the user’s past behavior on the site. For example, if the visitor has viewed only the home page of the site, he is sent general advertising messages related to the company’s activities.
However, if the visitor has spent a significant amount of time on the site and viewed the products offered, then in remarketing he receives advertisements of the same or similar products with discounts, information about the limited quantity or promotional conditions.
List-based remarketing works after already having collected information about users in the company’s database. Here you can choose which part of the list to target the ad to.
Types of google remarketing
- standard remarketing – in this case, visitors who have left the site are shown ads while browsing other sites or applications;
- dynamic remarketing – visitors who leave here receive ads while browsing other sites, but for the products they viewed on the company’s site;
- mobile app remarketing – advertising is shown to people who have used the company’s mobile app or mobile website while using other mobile apps or browsing other mobile websites;
- search remarketing lists – ads are shown to past visitors as they perform subsequent searches after leaving the site;
- Video Remarketing – This is done by showing ads to visitors who have watched videos on the company’s YouTube channel and left the site while using YouTube or browsing videos, websites and apps.
Whether the goals are to drive sales, increase registrations, or increase brand awareness, remarketing can be a strategic element of advertising. It can drive ROI for all types of advertisers because:
- information reaches people when they are most likely to make a purchase. Advertising appears when visitors actively search for new opportunities on other sites and applications, i.e. when they are most interested in a particular product, service or business;
- The lists used in advertising can be customized in Google Remarketing to achieve specific advertising goals. The list can be selected by creating, for example, a group of people who had an interest but did not make a purchase;
- the scale of remarketing is huge as advertising reaches millions of websites and apps.
Basic steps in implementing Google remarketing:
- target audience analysis;
- choice of ways to reach potential customers;
- creating lists, if applicable;
- implementation of remarketing;
- Results analysis
SEO and Google Remarketing
which is a set of marketing techniques based on the creation and/or dissemination of information useful to consumers in order to win trust and attract potential customers;
which covers the entire complex of activities related to the creation and promotion of a new or already existing brand on the Internet; The work on creating the internet brand includes: development, brand name, trademark, information base, positioning models, strategies for moving a future brand;
uses direct mail to target users. It is not aimed at target groups, but at individuals;
Social media marketing
it is a process of driving traffic or attention to the brand or product through social platforms. It is based on creating content that people will share through social networks. It is believed that messages transmitted on social networks cause greater trust in potential users.
it involves marketing analysis using data from spatially distributed objects, for example market research;
Joint or co-marketing
in this marketing, two or more business units that offer a common product in the market do joint marketing.
it is Internet marketing aimed at changing or maintaining the interest of potential or existing customers who regularly use services;
A complex of activities aimed at increasing the site’s traffic and its target audience by using search programs;
implies an orientation towards the widest possible range of users without considering the differences between them. It is used to distribute the information published on the site. Mass marketing is one-way, without opportunities for interactive connection with consumers;
the essence of network marketing comes down to the fact that sales representatives of a company or counterparty offer buyers to also become sales representatives of this company;
influences the target audience at the expense and with the power of the target audience themselves, voluntarily participating (knowingly or unknowingly) in spreading information about the marketing offer;
this is internet marketing where potential customers are asked for permission before being presented with the ad. In order for the customer to receive certain advertisements, he must subscribe in advance. This approach is used when the orientation is towards specific users;
is used for direct advertising of a new product, without the user suspecting that he is the subject of advertising;
the purpose is to analyze the time to serve customers, the time to prepare and receive offers for products and services and facilitate the method of payment;
it is a branch of marketing that uses marketing tools to improve the lives of both individuals and society as a whole. Initially, social marketing was aimed at persuading people to do sports, eat right, stop smoking, etc. Today, in addition, social marketing means the work aimed at the simultaneous promotion of the brand and social values. A key element of this type of marketing is the development and implementation of social programs aimed at promoting social ideas.
Adwords Certified Professional #GoogleAds #DisplayAds #ShoppingCampaign #London #Galloway #Glasgow #Scotland
Google AdWords paid advertising appears on Google.com search results pages.
Google Ads are the ads you see in the first four positions on the Google search results page. These ads give you the ability to pay per click, which means it will cost you absolutely nothing.
You only pay when someone clicks on your ad and goes to your website.
The idea is simple – all available targeting methods should be used to get the most qualified and relevant visitor to your website. If the website does its job of converting visitors into leads (buyers), then it can lead to a lot of sales.
Why? The concept is simple. People use Google to find local businesses.
They enter keywords related to your business. They are more likely to buy from you because they are actively looking for what you sell. Google AdWords will bring high quality visitors to your website because your ad will appear at the exact moment they are looking for it and they will click on it and a second or two later they will see your website.
AdWords Management Services from SEO Solutions:
Step 1: When you sign up for our AdWords management service, we’ll need the following information
- Click budget – You will determine what your Google advertising budget will be – that is, how much you want to pay per “click” each month.
- Location – where do you want the ads to run?
- In what radius – ie. How many kilometers from your location?
- List of postal codes.
- List of cities.
- The products and services you want to advertise.
Step 2: We’ll review your registration information and get back to you with any questions.
Step 3: We will run the AdWords ads on the search network using the information from your website and the online registration form and launch the campaign.
Step 4: We will monitor and optimize the campaign every month and prepare a detailed report every month for you to see the results.
What are remarketing ads in Google Ads?
Remarketing ads in Google Ads are a great way to get people to come back to your website. By using remarketing on every page of your website, we can advertise your business to people who have visited your website in the last 30, 60, 90… days.
Remarketing ads in Google Ads are the same as display ads – except they only target people who have visited your website. They are very easy to use, very economical and best of all, they are extremely targeted.
How do remarketing ads work?
The remarketing code that is installed on your website saves a cookie on the computer, tablet or smart phone from which your web pages are visited. When that person visits one of the millions of websites that have opted in to Google’s Display Network, that website will be eligible to show your ad.
If that person doesn’t click on your ad, it won’t cost you anything. Like display ads, remarketing ads are pay-per-click ads, so you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. The big advantage is that your ads can appear on several hundred websites before you incur a cost, that is, before someone clicks on your ad.
Google Ads Remarketing Advertising Process by SEO Solutions:
We send you the remarketing code to install on every page of your website. The code is only a few lines long and will not affect the appearance of the website.
We create ads and send the ads to you for your approval. Ads are simple templates that include a few words of copy and your logo. If you want to create jpgs for the ads, you can. Let us know and we can provide you with the specifications for the ads.
Once you approve the ads, we’ll upload the ads for Google approval. Google usually takes 3-5 days to approve ads, after which AdWords remarketing ads can start showing. Note that ads won’t start showing until at least 100 people have viewed a page with a remarketing code installed on it.
What are display ads in AdWords?
AdWords display ads are a very effective way to deliver a message to a targeted audience. Not only can display ads be geo-targeted, they can also be targeted by:
- The content of the web page on which the ad is displayed.
- A person’s web browser history.
- The last Google searches a person has done.
These ads are pay-per-click, meaning it costs nothing to display the ad on another website. You only pay when someone clicks on your ad and views your website.
AdWords display ads typically receive hundreds of impressions for each click, so they can help build brand awareness for your business while driving quality traffic to your website.
Display ads can be small text ads, like those seen on the Google search results page, or image ads. Display ads come in a variety of sizes.
Process for creating display ads from SEO Solutions
Our display ad creation process is usually pretty quick. We use a library of hundreds of animated templates to create brand ads for any business.
Step 1: We’ll download a graphic element from your website (like your logo for example) and make copy to go with it. The image and copy are entered into a pre-formatted template with a color palette that will match your website. Most of these templates have a basic animation to draw extra attention to the ad.
Step 2: We will then send you a link to view the different ad sizes and approve the ad content. If you want to create your own ads, you or your graphic design firm can email us the ads. We will send you the design specifications for the ads.
Step 3: Once approved by you, we need to submit the ads to Google for their approval. They must ensure that all of your ads comply with Google’s editorial guidelines.
Step 4: We launch the ads and begin monitoring and optimizing ad placement for maximum quality traffic. We can target ads in many ways.
Display ad targeting options:
- Geo-Targeting : Similar to search ads, we can target all of your ads to only appear in specific zip codes or cities . (This is obviously important for small businesses.)
- Demographic targeting : Google has developed a way to identify the approximate age, gender and parental status of Google users based on a combination of their online activities and some external data. If you want to advertise only to women between the ages of 25 and 45 with children, we can do that.
- Content Targeting : We can target your display ads to appear only on web pages that contain certain keywords. The idea is to advertise your business while someone is actively searching or reading content related to your business.
- Affinity Audience Targeting : These are categories of people who have demonstrated to Google through their online activities a certain lifestyle or interest.
- Target Custom Affinity Audiences : Do you want to advertise to a group of people who visit a specific list of websites on a regular basis? We can create a custom affinity group for you. Let’s say you want to advertise to people who look at websites that talk about outer space. We can create custom affinity audiences for people who regularly visit websites like NASA and other astronomy-related sites.
- Targeting “market audiences”: Google has created a way to identify people based on their purchase of certain products or use of a service. By analyzing a person’s click behavior, as well as web visits and search queries, Google has created algorithms that can identify people who are likely to make a purchase soon.
- Combining targeting options : We may combine any of the above targeting options to focus your ads on a select group of people viewing specific content.
What are Google Shopping ads?
Google Shopping campaigns and ads are used to promote your online and local inventory, drive traffic to your website or local store, and find better qualified leads. Like other ad formats, your Google Shopping ads will be charged on a cost-per-click (CPC) basis, you’ll only pay when someone clicks on your ad. Google Shopping ads will show users your product photo, title, price, your store name, and more. By providing as much information as possible, Shopping Ads will give the searcher a strong sense of the product you are selling, which will provide you with more qualified customers.
Benefits of Google Shopping Ads:
- Better Qualified Leads: You can increase lead quality by displaying product information directly in your ads; which helps shoppers make better informed shopping decisions. More information about the product increases the conversion rate and makes it more likely that buyers will make a purchase on your site.
- Easy retail-focused management: It’s important to remember that instead of keywords, Google Shopping ads use the product attributes you’ve defined in your Merchant Center data feed .
- Broader presence: More than one of your Google Shopping ads can show for a given user search. If appropriate, the same shopping ad can be shown at the same time. A user will have several chances to click on your ad in a single search.
What are video ads on YouTube?
We may run video ads on the YouTube network to drive audiences to your YouTube videos. If you have a 30-second or longer video on YouTube, we can promote it in many ways and target the audience using several techniques, including geo-targeting, remarketing and content targeting.
Many of the same targeting techniques for display ads (including remarketing) are also available for YouTube ads.
Have you seen the video ads that play right before you try to watch a video on YouTube (the ones that count down for 5 seconds before you remove them)? This type of TV commercial has maximum targeting.
Ads work on a pay-per-view basis.
It costs nothing for someone to watch the first 29 seconds of your video. You only pay when someone watches 30 seconds or more of your ad. (video must be at least 30 seconds long).
If you want to use this ad we will need the URL of your YouTube video or channel. We do not create videos, so please prepare your videos before asking us to create a YouTube video ad account.
Once the videos are linked to the Google Ads account, we’ll call you to discuss your YouTube ad targeting strategy.
Google Remarketing #business #marketing #entrepreneur #smallbusinessowner #businessowner #ecommerce #startup #sales #mindset #instagram #inspiration #instagood #lifestyle #startup #digitalmarketing #goals #kohima #bhfyp #life #branding #investment #design #finance #follow #fashion #work #motivationalquotes #socialmedia #realestate #entrepreneurlife